- Shatter resistant polycarbonate coupled with thick, silicone interior
- Easy-Slide polypropylene retractable screen door
- Soft touch exterior
- Available colors include Black/Black, Black/Pink, Green/Orange, White/Pink
GRAPH MEASURES ENERGY ABSORBED BY PHONE
We simulated an 'everyday' drop of an iPhone in a lab setting with 30 test samples. The iPhone wearing the TANK case absorbed less impact when hit on the bottom face, meaning less potential damage to your device. Less impact to the smartphone is better!
- SHOCK/DROP procedure IV - passed 26 drops from 4ft
- VIBRATIONS procedure I - passed 3hrs at 20 to 2000Hz
- WIND/RAIN procedure III - passed 15 min at 140L/m^2/hr
- SAND/DUST procedure I - passed 3 hrs at 8.8m/sec
It takes a beating. The TANK iPhone 4/4S case brings an extreme approach to defending the iPhone with a rugged case that completely protects the iPhone from screen to back.
HARD IS BETTER
Science shows that a hard exterior combined with a soft interior transmits less force to your phone when dropped. TANK's polycarbonate hard shell combines with a silicone-cushioned interior for the ultimate in tough cases. The TANK tests number one in impact resistance against the leading brand and meets or exceeds US military standards.
PROTECTIVE, RETRACTABLE SCREEN
67% of iPhone failures are due to cracked screens. Don't let your phone be one of them! TANK has a unique, retractable screen that shields from impacts, cracking and condensation.
- Polycarbonate hard shell with silicone-cushioned interior is the best technology for absorbing impacts and protecting your smartphone
- Retractable screen shields from impacts, cracking and condensation
- Meets or exceeds US military standards – so you have the Department of Defense's confidence in TANK's rugged performance
- Premium, soft grip texture won't stick in your pocket, with fun colors for everyone
- Holster clip allows you to keep the phone easily accessible; included for iPhone 4/4S only
THE TOUGHEST FIT DEMANDS
A TOUGH ASSEMBLY
FOR EXTRA HELPView Instruction Manual
*Claims verified by independent 3rd party laboratory, comparing TANK with the leading brand in the United States on (1) a hammer test where all four sides are subjected to impacts where TANK reduced the average g-load to 245 compared to 537 for the competitor and (2) a steel ball drop test where a 5 cm steel ball is dropped from 115 cm onto TANK without breaking. The same steel ball broke phone screen when dropped from 30 cm onto competitor case.